Have you been searching about how to book an A2 English test? Well, then you are in the right place. Here we will provide you with all the necessary steps that you need to book this test. All that you need to do is follow the steps accordingly and that would be all. So, just read the steps and get started with the booking of the A2 English test.
A2 English Test Booking Process:
The steps mentioned below are very simple and quite easy to follow. They are,
- The only document that you would need is your passport. Apart from this, no other document is necessary, so just make sure that you have a passport while you book the test. But if you are someone who is below 18 years of age, then you are required to carry a consent form that has been signed by your parents.
- To get detailed information about the examination you can download the information brochure. Just go through it and you will have a very good idea about what you need to do. Here you will also get all the information regarding the things that you need to carry.
- After that, you need to fill up a few blanks, which would be mostly about examination centers, type of examination, etc. When those are done, you would be required to choose the exam date. Once it is done then select the time you want to appear for the exam.
- Now you need to fill up a form where you are required to provide your details from your passport.
- Once it is done, you would be taken to the payment section. But for making A2 English Test Booking payment, you need to have a bank account or what you can do is draw a demand draft that would be payable at specified locations in favor of the British Council. Apart from that demand draft, you can also use net banking, eWallets, and Cards but those also need to be either Master Card or a Visa card.
- After the completion of the A2 English Test Booking, the applicant needs to send an acknowledgment of the test application that they have received after applying through the online method. Only those applicants who would make payments through demand draft are required to upload the payment proof document to the test portal.
And that’s it. This is all that you need to do. When all these procedures are done you will receive a confirmation email. The email will provide you with everything that you are required to know about the examination. It is suggested that you book the examination date a month before the planned date.
All the examinations would be held on the same date and by any chance that doesn’t happen, then you would be informed about the same accordingly.
So it is always better to remain updated to avoid any issues with taking the exam. For more information, you can refer to various reliable sites on the internet.