As part of Financial Literacy Month in the United States, DNotesEDU will be hosting Cryptocurrency Education Week from April 8th – 14th, 2018.
The goal is to raise awareness of the need for free, accurate, and unbiased introductory educational material on cryptocurrency. To achieve mainsteam adoption there needs to be a strong focus on investor protection, and while cryptocurrency education is the key to accomplishing this, it is also a favorite bait of fraudsters and their schemes. Quality educational material is honest about the risks involved, and does not make specific coin or token recommendations. There is no reference to anything that sounds like guaranteed high returns, earn $millions, hot tips, secrets that you have to pay for, or any other too-good-to-be-true claims. Educational material should be inclusive and empowering – it should teach you how to make decisions for yourself.
- During the week, we will be giving away DNotes digital currency to random lucky winners that have been sharing DNotesEDU cryptocurrency educational material on social media.
- Make sure your posts contain #
CryptocurrencyEducationWeek @ DNotesEDU so we can find you when searching.
- Keep an eye out for additional contests and random, instant giveaways held throughout the week that will be announced on Facebook and Twitter.
- At the end of the week, every eligible post has a chance to win a Grand Prize Draw of 5,000 DNotes, plus numerous runner-up prizes!
- You can share as many times as you like, but it must be DNotesEDU cryptocurrency educational material only.
- Make sure all posts contain both #CryptocurrencyEducationWeek and @DNotesEDU
- Promotion of any coins or tokens is NOT allowed in the posts.